WE MATTER....
I have been very depressed and very sad for the past day or so...
Felt like I didn't matter.
God showed me this...
Psalm 139:17 (TLB)
How Precious it is Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me.
What have I learned? I matter. What should you learn? You matter. God loves us that much. We matter. We are wonderfully made.
2 comments:
We all have days that we feel exactly the same way, but I can say this about you....... YOU MATTER! You are such a good friend and I'm so blessed to have you. You are also a very good mom and daughter and sister and above all you are an awesome Christian role model. God is good..........all the time.
SD
(((((((Becky)))))))) you matter, more then you will ever realise....
I had a few bad days at the beginning of the week, hence me quietness..... just life stuff..... I thought I didnt count in the big picture.... daft cows we are LOL........
x
Post a Comment