THESE PENNIES....
My daughter told me about a conversation she had with her dad...or she was just listening as he was talking....
He took a handful of pennies. Told her these pennies represent his paycheck.
And here is the conversation as paraphrased by my daughter...
"4 of these pennies go to your mother" (That's me....that's child support-his 1st two children from our marriage of 11 years)
"2 of these pennies go to 'A' - mother of child #2" (He is not with her)
"Now look at what is left....I have one baby at home and one on the way...bills...a wife. What kind of life am I expected to have with just this little bit of money?"
My daughter told me she just left the room.
I am not believing I was married to this person...yuck.
2 comments:
me thinks, he should of 'kept his bits in his boxers' a little more then he did lol
what a class one tosser.......
x
Sounds kinda like my dad. Maybe the kind of life he's supposed to have, is one where he takes responsibility for his decision to have that many kids, and makes the required sacrifices.
Post a Comment