Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday night shopping...

I went to do our household shopping tonight after work. It was me and about 5000 other people. Or at least their cars - took me forever to find a parking place...the number of cars did not seem to match the number of people in the store.

But after all said and done...I am about $120 poorer...but we do have groceries and toilet paper. And we will have clean clothes for a few weeks. Hopefully all these groceries will last us for a month or so. They will have to - and if we run out...I will tell my kids....go get a magazine...just look at pictures of food. :) Geesh, milk and orange juice are out of this world!

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

I went grocery shopping last week in the BIG SHOP called ASDA.... I had shop withdrawal cos I usually order me groceries on line cos I HATE all them crowds in shops....

I wish our grocery bill was $120 lol...... ours usually comes to about $240 a week, and then I still have to buy fresh bread and fruit and veggies during the week.......

tip........ use bogroll both sides? LOL