Should I? Could I?
I have two sets of friends who want to set me up on a "blind date."
I've never been on a blind date before - heck I haven't dated at all since I have been divorced.
I am terrified-talk about being neurotic.
Should I? Could I?
Would you?
3 comments:
Should you? Only you can decide that. Could you? Oh hell yes you can! Would I? In a New York Second.
GO! Look what I just did, and I survived. If nothing else, you've made a new friend, and well, if it doesn't work out with them, maybe they have friends. Oh, and just think, you'll have incredible blog material to write about!!!!
Besides if you don't I"ll personally drive to TN and kick your ass properly. And don't think I won't... I remember how to get there.
Dont go out with blind people they are no fun at the cinema :)
x
Mom
Go on it!
Plz!
S.H.M won't like it but oh well..
T.A.M
Post a Comment