Sunday, July 29, 2007

The qualities my son is looking for in a husband for his mother.....
(keep in mind he is nine)

"Mom, it is okay if you date or marry someone with a handsome nice nine year old boy - someone like me, because I would have someone to play with. It is even okay if he has a rude, spoiled brat, selfish 15 year old daughter, but if he has her, he has to have the son, there is no way I am living with two of them and try to handle them on my own." (and no I am not kidding and I will throw an Amen to that one!)

"Mom you need to date and marry, we want a step-dad, I mean so there is someone for you, I will still buy you a house, and he can live there if he wants too. but I am not mowing the yard, he can do that."

"Mom, we don't want you to be lonely. You deserve someone to be nice to you and stuff. And maybe you won't have to work so hard and be tired."

And yes I teared up on that one...

Is he a hoot or what?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam is going to make some (don't know who) a really great husband!