The list doesn't seem to get shorter as my children age,
It just seems to get more expensive.
Whew! I have several "teacher" friends - so I understand
the need - but it sure is hard.
I am totally looking forward to arguing with my son over homework. Looking forward to trying to figure out how my daughter can listen to the radio, watch TV, talk on the phone, and do homework all at the same time.
I am a person who "thrives" on routine - that is what I am looking forward to - the routine of things. But hey, they are consistent about arguing with me.
1 comment:
Arrrghhhhhhhhh dont talk school, our schools only broke up on Friday for our 6 weeks summer school break........ and HAVE YOU SEEN OUR BLOODY WEATHER?...... gawds sake......
I use to dread the end of August when I had all 4 of me lads still at school and had to sort out all their years worth of school clothes and rugby kits and football and cricket gear and bags and shoes and 8 pairs of trousers and 16 shirts LOL.........
how the hell did I ever do it..... :) xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment