Thursday, July 19, 2007

My peace in the park interrupted....

Before going home I stopped by the park - to sit on my favorite bench - and just think.
(I do this a lot - it feels good!) And I am personally offended when it is interrupted - don't they know, this is my park, my tree, my bench and my birds?

There I was, sitting, enjoying watching the birds fight over some french fries - when to my left I see the strangest thing...

A woman in black undergarments (yes undergarments), black socks, black tennis shoes, black umbrella, red sunglasses, dancing and talking to herself. And trust me - she did not need to be seen partially dressed - eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. How funny. She just danced on by me - laughing with each step. I was too stunned.

It was just strange - she came out of no where.

I am thinking God allowed me to see this - to provide laughter and for me to stop feeling sorry for myself. And it worked.

And my dear friends, I owe you an apology - I have been down lately-and it shows in all I do - I am so sorry. I can't be the best person to be around right now. I am working on getting stronger - it will get better-I will get better. Thanks for being there for me! I love you all!

No comments: