I will make a good wife one day....
Being single for nine years and living with my mother will make me a good wife. (My mother and I, as you have read before, have a strange-strained relationship, I feel at times like I am the working spouse coming home from work sometimes!)
Why?
1) I will understand when my future husband is too tired for yard work.
2) I will not ask for the shed to be cleaned out as soon as he walks in the door.
3) I will let him take naps if he is tired.
4) I pray I am not a nag - I used to be - but I have so learned what it is like to be on the other side.
5) I will appreciate my marriage and my husband (if I ever have them)
6) I want my husband to take care of the bills, etc. I am tired.
7) I will understand hobbies and stuff like that, just spend time with me, date me, love me!
8) I have realized, I really don't watch that much TV, so it doesn't matter to me what he will watch.
9) I will give him time to "chill" when he comes in from work.
10) All of the above is contingent of course if he treats me with love and respect. And all the stuff in between - no marriage is perfect of course.
11) And all of the above is contingent of course if I am not single for the rest of my life - which is looking to be the case.
1 comment:
:) me, well I will probably grow old alone...... but at least I will have me maties around me.....
I look forward to meeting someone in the old peoples home lol.....
one rule..... must have own teeth..
x
Post a Comment