Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My life in songs...part 2

Okay, I have been asked by a few people what songs did I hear that described my life. (or even my feelings at the particular moment). So here you go!

Most of them are country songs.

Life Ain't always Beautiful by Gary Allan (This is just a good song - well done-good message Sorry if I misspelled his name)
Complicated by Carolyn Dawn Johnson
She Didn't Have Time by Terri Clark (I could have written this song except I haven't lived the ending ....yet)
Daddy's Hands by Holly Dunn (I think of my dad every time!)
Room with a View by Carolyn Dawn Johnson (oh, how I miss my dad)
Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
In My Daughter's Eyes and This One's for the Girls by Martina McBride
Is there Life Out There by Reba
Blue Clear Sky by George Strait (well, I just like anything by George..he's the best!)


Now of course there are so many others, but I heard all of these songs in the space of two hours on different stations, etc. one day this past week, I guess that is what triggered an earlier post. (It also goes to show you I am a programmers nightmare, I rather listen to music than chit chat any day..let the music speak for itself folks!) I have so many other favorite songs in all different styles. It has been my goal to listen to different types of music everyday just to make sure I am not missing anything. But I do love country music, I have for as long as I can remember.

No comments: