Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I don't know...

I don't know if I can handle being single today. Today is one of those days I am tired and I am desperately trying not to have a pity party.

I finally got home last night at 9:00. I had grocery shopping to do. Once I am home, unpacked the groceries, towered over a highly mistreated 8 year old as he finishes the homework he should have finished 3 hours earlier, and washed a load of clothes. And I noticed the smoke detectors need new batteries, we need garbage bags and light bulbs. My daughter needed a certain type of notebook for school (she knew all last week she needed it -but did not tell me) so I played the game of driving to every area store looking for said notebook - with no luck.

And my ex is acting all weird.

My mother is in a mood.

I am in a mood.

Go figure.....I need to straighten up!

No comments: