Another busy day. Thankful for health, energy, time and provision - all from God -allowing me to get things done.
Morning brought usual routine of breakfast, packing lunches, mom's med, one load laundry and getting to work.
Work day started as I was driving had to get into work mode about 15 minutes early. Problems and bumps popped up early! Phones, phones, phones email after email. Unreal. Add office politics- wish there was a manual! Ha! I was just mentally drained when I left. Multi tasking is a definite strength of mine...however it can get overwhelming. I think I had to switch gears about 50 times today. Whew!
I arrived home...cooked burgers on grill. Everyone ate. Gave mom her med, got her in bed, mowed yard. I finished just as it got dark. It is supposed to rain the next few days..I wanted to get it done. Less likely to look like a jungle.
To relax from mowing I clipped coupons. Boy I have to remember to use them!
I've had a shower, washed a load of clothes now I'm in bed.
God is too good. I am so thankful for our home, thankful that I have clothes to wash, food to cook, medicine for mom. It blows me away in all the way God provides.
1 comment:
You just tired me out!
Post a Comment