For some reason I am depressed. Very much so. I will get over it. :) I do need prayer.
My sister, Pam, visited mom today along with two of nieces and two great nieces. Mom enjoyed the visit and her Mother's Day Gifts.
I pretty much worked from home today catching up from my work and planning out the work week for my awesome team. I do plan to check emails in the morning and at night. I receive about 200 a day..I cannot come home to that. I would be a wreck. If rather spend two hours a day just replying and forwarding than trying to sort that many! Crazy I know.
Tori did well on her exams. She is relieved. She starts her internship in two weeks with Juvinile court.
Sam has been at his home away from home, his friend Ryan.
Steve has been hanging out with his family.
Just a quiet day. Quiet is good.
Oh, I did treat myself to two hanging plants...they are on the front porch. I want to get two chairs in a couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment