I was checked out by a 12 year old. Or so she seemed.
Before she gave me my total she asked "Are you over 50? It's senior citizen discount day."
Ummmmm no! I wanted to snatch her pony tail. Hmmph!
But then I thought back to what Sam said this morning..."what's wrong with you? You looks weird." Now mind you I had morning hair, a cold sore, pink pj pants and a green shirt. I didn't take it personally.
But I get to work and three people ask me if I'm okay. That I look weak or peaked. (Say southern style)
Hmmmm
Maybe I won't snatch the pony tail. Heck yeah, I will. Over 50, I'll say.
Hmmph!
2 comments:
My Dad loved senior discounts and availed himself of them as soon as possible. What I love is being asked about my "grand daughter" when Virginia and I go somewhere. Hmmmm
Hmmmmm!
Post a Comment