I went to the bank to make my deposit yesterday on my lunch break.
I went to the last lane at the bank...I put my deposit into the carrier - push send - teller acknowledges me - and says she will be right with me.
I wait.
And wait..
And wait...
So after 10 minutes - I push the call button and say..."hellloooooo, helloooooo..."
Another lady comes to the window - she says "Yes mam?" I mention my deposit... she says "Oh goodness - she went to lunch.., I think she forgot."
Ya think?
Ha ha ha ha
Too funny!
I am telling you---reality TV!
2 comments:
I hope they at least sent a lollipop back with your deposit slip. Many years ago when these little devices that shoot through the tunnel first came on the banking scene, Momma drove off with one! She had to circle the block to come back and return it.!
I drove off with one a few years ago.
Too funny
Post a Comment