Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Potty Chair

Don't know why. But mom is terrified of the potty chair. I'm thinking the color- resembles a hole? I'm going to get a seat cover to see if that helps. I just don't know. Also wondered if I could get decals or stickers to decorate it. But she is having nothing to do with it. Very frustrating. We have made a big deal bragging on it... You name it..we've done it.  I can't believe this is the same woman who used to tell me on long -much hated  by me- car rides or camping trips to just squat and go in the bushes. I'm not a squatter - I prefer the nice trappings of indoor plumbing. Ha!

It's so shiny...because its never been used! Bahaha


2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Isn't there Scripture which suggests once a man, twice a child? I need to look that up, I think of it so often when I read your posts about your Mom. I remember growing up being afraid of things that now seem completely irrational, and I saw that in our kids. It is a hard thing to try to understand how the mind works.

A Candle to Read By said...

Well, I looked it up and it is not Scripture--just a saying, but it sums us all up more or less.