Wednesday, May 22, 2013

End of school....

Sam ended the school year better than he started. His grades improved! He did better on all exams. I told him if he studied more - he could be straight A's. I think he will do better in high school because they have labs for most classes...giving students time to study and do homework.  Tori did real well with that type scheduling.

Every year I have paid workbook fees...they never use the full book. He brought home this unused stack...I dropped off at the school with the hope that it will save someone the $30 I spent.
Thanks for the idea Diane!

Here they are....


And this is what I found in one folder. I'm glad we were never called to the office. Ha! Sam loves all things military and air soft. He will be a good Marine. That being said, he should have been....STUDYING! But what am I thinking!  Ha ha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this blesses someone - and even more hopeful the school won't force parents of 200+ kids to purchase $30 workbooks that aren't used - that's a total of$6000 in wasted money!