I am sitting here working in my recliner and watching Fox News special report by Bret Baier.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell - deserves life in prison, if not the death penalty. The things he did to babies at 32 weeks will make you sick to your stomach. Babies born at 32 weeks can and do survive. But he murdered them. The pictures were horrible. I wonder how the mothers felt? Did they see? I shudder!
He calls himself a doctor? Makes me sick!!!!!
He put aborted babies in his freezer and refrigerator - and employees put their lunch in the same fridge. They are named Baby A, Baby B, Baby C.... born alive, with their spinal cords snipped - a painful death. I can only cry.
Dear Heavenly Father - forgive us for allowing this in our country. Forgive us for turning a blind eye and not speaking up. Precious babies are now in your loving arms - feeling love and no pain. Thank you for that. Lord, we as Christians need to speak up in ways that glorify you, but let others know that what is going on in our country is wrong, wrong, wrong. Lord, please enter the courtrooms, the classrooms, our government offices......we have pushed you out, forgive us, we need to open the doors.....
Thank you Lord for loving us, for never leaving us, for giving us multiple chances. Lord, thank you for The Cross - - your blood shed for us.
1 comment:
That is awful - no "doctor" would do that - doctors heal - not kill. If the women didn't want them - they should have put them up for adoption - what an awful, awful thing to do - it is flat out murder. I join you in your prayer.
Post a Comment