TO BE OR NOT TO BE.....
(Allow me to set this up...)
At my office - we share space with a similar business. We each have our own side - sharing conference room, kitchen, restrooms and warehouse space. Though we are two different companies, all of us are friends.
So here we go.
Several of us (all women) were talking yesterday - talking about kids, clothes, just stuff, and men (of course). Another one came in - and this is what she said "Becky,you have pretty skin and eyes. You would be so pretty if we just "flashed" you up a bit. Add some earrings, make your hair more wild and more makeup - you would be WOW." I couldn't think of anything to say...I just smiled and nodded. (I just keep things simple. My shower is the longest part of my getting ready routine.)
So my question...
To be or not to be....
Offended. (What I am not WOW now?)
Complimented. (Pretty skin and eyes-I work on the skin thing)
Encouraged. (Someone thinks I have potential)
Depressed. (Just another comment to add my to therapy file.)
To be or not to be...
Hmm...
Maybe all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment