DONNY AND MARIE
Growing up my Donny and Marie Dolls were two of my favorites. I had the sound stage too. I loved it! The lights worked. They both had purple outfits on (I tried finding a decent picture - but couldn't so this picture from their show will have to do.) Of course Barbie and the gang were jealous of Marie - she had the best clothes.
I loved everything Donny and Marie. Watched the show every week, had every ALBUM (yes ALBUM) thanks mainly to my older sister - but I treasured them. I always loved the clip of the Andy Williams show when they were on it. I was a Donny & Marie junkie. :)
And yes when they came back around 1999/2000 with their own talk show, I watched it.
This is going to be fun...old toys and old favorite television shows.
I already have an idea for the next one!
2 comments:
When I was 13/14 The Osmonds were me favs lol most of me maties liked David Bowie and Elvis and Marc Bolan...... me, the Osmonds and The Who..... from one extreme to the other lol....... oh, and I STILL have all me Osmond Albums :)
x
I remember having the one Osmond Album - the cover opened up. It had all these pictures in it - I just knew I had the only one.
Post a Comment