JAWS OF LIFE NEEDED AT THE SCHOOL
I walked my son in with school supplies - as we were walking in, I saw A.B. in her van. Just sitting there. She was boxed in by the car in front of her and the car behind her. She couldn't leave. Now, how is a mother supposed to enjoy kids being back at school if she is boxed in at the school? I guess they could have brought in Jaws of Life and rescued her. I guess it wasn't necessary. I am assuming she got out okay. I mean she looked and smelled clean at church this morning.
I AM JUST TRYING TO DO MY HAIR
A.B. is the mother of three boys. So counting her husband, she lives with four men. She told me last week, that all she was trying to do was do her hair - but they kept running in and out and around her. Obviously the men in her household do not put any significance into good hair days.
Girl, you've got to work on that. You have three future daughter-in-laws counting on you.
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CAN PUT ME IN A NURSING HOME
A.B. brought it to my attention this morning, that we as the parents of teenagers, have to be nice to them. Why? Because as scary as it seems, these are the people responsible for our care when we get older. (I am shuddering now) My room at the nursing home will be decorated in pink and purple, with boa's for curtains, and army men for knick knacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment