Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Today.......

Today I was home sick.  Huge headache.  And I was running fever.  No clue.  I feel washed out right now. I literally slept all day.

Mom had a good day, I rearranged her afternoon and evening medicine - trying to avoid a repeat of last night - we had major sundowning issues.  I read several Bible stories to her and 3 kids books - plus she mopped - she is settled in bed.  I am tired and very discouraged.  I can say honestly say - that I have been taking care of mom 5 1/2 years - however the last three have been hard. 

Sam is struggling in English, we are about to hit the books and try to catch up.  When he struggles, he becomes discouraged and wants to give up - I just want to pour my will into him.  He is so smart.

Please pray for my friend Nancy - tomorrow she will have a double mastectomy.  My  nephew, Rusty, is feeling a tad better from his chemo round yesterday.







No comments: