Different postings from Facebook.....
Samuel Mills I think you are an awesome football player. You have the passion and drive. I hear the football hitting the cushions in living room. You have said you want to do two things...join the Marines and play for Alabama. I have no doubt you will succeed! Go 60!
________________________________________________________________________________
I just lost it for a bit tonight...mom and I were sharing the same TV tray eating side by side..trying to get her to sit for five minutes...she just dumped the whole tray...my dramatic, hateful self said "just listen for once....I hate Alzheimer's " mom hugged me and said "I'm sorry, here I'll help" she gave me a Kleenex. And then asked to go potty.
I felt two inches tall and still do. I want my root beer drinking, hamburger eating, Lord you've gained weight mom back.
I still hate Alzheimer's.
________________________________________________________________________________
Like Pastor Steve Flockhart I use my "sanctified" imagination and I just picture Jesus touching my face with love and saying it's okay. I have plans for you...I see and know your hurts and worries. All will be okay, tomorrow is taken care of.
I am so glad the victory is won and my bridge is The Cross.
Thank you for praying....
______________________________________________________________________________
I am a wimp. I am dressed in sweats and socks covered in two quilts and freezing to the bone. Steve is on top of covers snoring.
Hmmph
_______________________________________________________________________________
Dear Alzheimer's,
I feel so bad. Really yuck. Can you just behave? I'm near tears here. Not to mention Sam needs help in English and it's NCISday. (And I think the character of Biship may just work out)
Your cooperation is appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment