Sunday, November 03, 2013
Hmmph
Granted - Steve and I are relatively new to Facebook - we do not have 2,314 friends. And we have disagreed on friends, etc..... but we are getting there.
Maybe I am being prudish or old fashioned - but who the heck cares.....
This morning - I logged on and saw pictures from relatives - that literally made my jaw drop. It upset me so. They are mothers, daughters, employees - I couldn't believe it - they literally made me sick.
I didn't unfriend them - but I hid from my news feed. I just posted a friendly reminder about being careful on what we post. I can promise you this - if they were our children - no matter the age - I would say something and yank them bald. I just wanted to call them up and chew them out. arrggghhhh -and I am not really that close to them. What about their kids? arrgghhhhhh
I am enjoying FaceBook - I see several couples have joint pages - wonderful for accountability. We stay in touch with our church family and children I have taught.
But really? Is it necessary to put trash online? Hmmph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment