Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday...

Stayed busy today. Cleaned light fixtures...a few more to go. But house is cleaner than yesterday. I used to be so picky but with mom here and working I've relaxed a whole lot! 

The windows have been open..it has felt good. Tori took Sam for a haircut. Thank goodness...he needed it!  He just looks better with short hair. 

It felt good to be productive. Tons of laundry! I've been washing serving dishes and such for the upcoming holiday meals ...and with that I've decided to scale back. I'm cooking one Thanksgiving meal...and if folks can come great..if not that is okay. It is too much to cook two meals. Is that selfish? 

Mom has been pretty good today she is antsy right now. I know the time change is going to mess her up a tad. 

I have a few unspoken prayer requests... If you know me - one is same song...second verse. 

Cobtinue to pray for Rusty. And pray for our leaders. 


2 comments:

Julie said...

You are amazing. I pray for you often. My grandmother suffered from early on set Alzheimers. My grand daddy cared for her at home. You are beautiful inside and out. When you face your difficult days please remember that "stranger" such as myself are sending your prayers and good thoughts. Julie

B.R.M said...

Thank you Julie.