Thought I would share.
Randomness.........
This wife is sooooooo excited. Steve is going to paint our room and bathroom this weekend. The comforter we bought in Gatlinburg will soon be on our bed. I am telling you this could be my Christmas present. I am serious!
On a funny note - I entered a home makeover contest - explaining the need - trying to explain without going into great detail why I need new flooring/carpeting (ahhh maybe next year) - that sometimes mom has issues on what the bathroom looks like. Thank goodness for Resolve, Febreeze and vinegar........bahahahhaha. Obviously we didn't win. I bought a carpet cleaner - which I am forever thankful for. And I don't use the carpet cleaner stuff - I use Tide liquid - same ingredients and smells less mediciney.
I may send in a video to TV networks ..."A day in the life of surviving life with an Alzheimer patient, a 15 year old, a college student, two dogs-both escape artists, with full time jobs ... how our marriage works....no time for manicures in this house, the Steve and Becky story." We could beat out Honey Boo Boo -or whatever....
This wife is sooooooo excited. Steve is going to paint our room and bathroom this weekend. The comforter we bought in Gatlinburg will soon be on our bed. I am telling you this could be my Christmas present. I am serious!
On a funny note - I entered a home makeover contest - explaining the need - trying to explain without going into great detail why I need new flooring/carpeting (ahhh maybe next year) - that sometimes mom has issues on what the bathroom looks like. Thank goodness for Resolve, Febreeze and vinegar........bahahahhaha. Obviously we didn't win. I bought a carpet cleaner - which I am forever thankful for. And I don't use the carpet cleaner stuff - I use Tide liquid - same ingredients and smells less mediciney.
I may send in a video to TV networks ..."A day in the life of surviving life with an Alzheimer patient, a 15 year old, a college student, two dogs-both escape artists, with full time jobs ... how our marriage works....no time for manicures in this house, the Steve and Becky story." We could beat out Honey Boo Boo -or whatever....
No comments:
Post a Comment