We attended church this morning. It was wonderful to be back in Sunday School and worship. To see our church family. I sure do miss them. And I met a few "new" or new to me members - those I have become friends with on Facebook. That was a blessing.
I will never take for granted the gift of public worship. I am so grateful for God's word, Christian radio, devotionals, etc - but nothing replaces the relationships formed in worship and in Sunday School/small groups.
If you are not involved in church or have stepped away - and you are able to attend - I encourage you to do so. If you are in Millington or Tipton County. Even close by. Visit Crosspointe Baptist Church in Millington. I do not have the words as to what my church family means to me. Right now I am in the ministry of taking care of mom - but I miss teaching the kiddos.
Thank you Lord for your word, thank you for The Cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment