Saturday, January 20, 2007
You are as pretty in your pajamas as you are in your work clothes. I heard this today. But first let me set up the story. As I have said before, we live in the country, we do not have garbage pick up - oh we can pay someone to pick it up - but why have another bill? Sorry, I am getting off track, but what we do have is a county controlled landfill. So I take our garbage there once or twice a week. There is this man who works there, he has to be at least 75. He is a flirt-but he is a sweetheart. I went to take our garbage early this morning, in my pajamas, and he was there - he comes to my car and he said..."you know miss you are as pretty in your pajamas as you are in your work clothes." I savored the moment-after all a girl doesn't hear that very often-even if she is standing beside a huge garbage container and considering my pajamas consist of a men's flannel shirt, pull on pants, red socks, topped with a pair of clogs. I did brush teeth and hair. Only if he were slightly...okay a lot younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment