Feelings...
You ever wish you feel something for someone other than friendship? How you pray that it will happen - but God in His wisdom knows that is not the type of relationship you or the other needs?
You ever wish the feelings you have for someone would go away? Why is the ache ever present? And when they do go away - you miss those feelings-because in your mind as long as the "feeling" was there -there stood half a chance of something more? On the other hand - you are grateful they have diminished and you can go through the day without those powerful, consuming thoughts and feelings.
You ever wish someone would feel something-anything for you, and look at you like you matter? And maybe it would grow into something so sweet?
As I have mentioned, I know God has a plan in all this - I just wish I understood it - because I am ever so lonely today. And desperately want to be held.
2 comments:
You're gonna wish your life away. It will happen. But single men don't show up on your door step like pizza deliver guys
I know...I know.....
And where I live, we are just now able to receive delivery pizza...so I cannot wait much longer. And as I mentioned before, I am better and braver than I used to me.
Post a Comment