Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WHY THEY CALL HIM "KING GEORGE"

The concert was awesome! I had so much fun. George looked and sounded great. He proves over and over just how talented he is. His "Ace in the Hole" band sounded real good! Ronnie Milsap was awesome - if you ever get the chance to see him-take it. He rocked! Taylor Swift opened - and she was good - a bright future is ahead of her.

"King George" that is what they call him. King of Country Music. He just knows how to pick the songs and make them his own.

This was my 15th George Strait concert - and he sounds as good as he did many years ago, if not better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, hello? I don't care how the man sounded, I want to know did he notice you? Did he recognise you? Did he stop the show and wave and say "Hey Becky! Great to see you. Sure was hoping you would make it tonight. So glad that you did. Hope you enjoy the show. We'll chat later." ?