Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A call from the principal....

I received a call this morning from one of the principal's at my son's school Uh Oh!
He was in the office with the principal. Uh Oh! It seems my son got in trouble for screaming on the bus.

Why does talking to a principal reduce most of us...or maybe it is just me...to mush? It is like I am in 5th grade or something like that. (side note: for the record - I never went to the principal's office - I was your typical boring good girl all through out life-and I've yet to escape the mold!) Geesh. He did say my son was not the only one - only that I needed to sign the form and talk to him.

I am sure my son was a wreck after leaving the office - his day was ruined - he is like his mother - does not handle controversy well at all. Now what should I do...hmmm?

And why do I have the feeling that this won't be my first call in his educational career?

No comments: