Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday

Have to forgive myself for not being so patient today.

I feel antsy and nervous. I'm sure it did not help mom today. Part of my problem is Sam leaves for camp tomorrow and this momma bird will miss her little.... Ummmmm ...man size voice changing chick! As I mentioned in an earlier post I am hoping my snippets of advice will stick!

I did take mom to get her haircut and to Mcdonalds, I think she inhaled her fries!


Steve and I went to see "Ted" don't waste your money. Tacky and tasteless. Hmmph!!!!! But it was nice to get out - just the two of us. Tori sat with mom! She offered! Thanks Tori!

My hips and back are super bothering me. I am guessing arthritis.

I have a couple of funny stories but will share them later. Of course they involve mom!

No comments: