I have tried never to bash Tori and Sam's dad.... He is their dad. Steve and I have encouraged then to call, write, email, invite, etc. He and his parents. They are no longer babies so I don't do it for them. But he is reaping what he has sown...they have learned not to expect much. Sam is more forgiving than Tori-so there is still a chance. The relationship they have or don't have with him is totally separate from child support. They want him to call or send a card. They don't want gifts they just want and need time and love from him.
But their dad has made some selfish choices...not even trying. We just wanted to see effort...but have seen none!
Now legally he is in trouble. He needs to catch up and call in.
I hate controversy. We understand he has other children, a wife and responsibilities but if mine were living with him..,he'd have to support them. We honestly just wanted to see effort but as I said before we have seen none. I have prayed he would do right or make an attempt at it.
But now I'm allowing the courts to handle it. Prayerfully resolution will come soon.
1 comment:
You have been more than patient. No matter where his kids are living - they are still HIS kids and his responsibility. God takes care of His kids no matter where they live - and through God (and yours and Steve sacrifices) your children have basic needs provided - however you should not continuously have to stretch that dollar to make 3 dollars...
Post a Comment