Thursday, July 05, 2012

Grocery shopping, mom, the police officer and Burger King

Did grocery shopping early this week. And I took mom with me.

As we were shopping she walked ahead of me ..... she spots a police officer in uniform shopping with his wife. She goes up to him and says... "excuse me, this girl is starving me to death and keeps me locked up and never let's me out of the house!" (mind you we are in the grocery store when she is doing this!) He looks at me, I just shrug and bust out laughing. And then he does too. Mom is in a huff but we walk on.

Now we are in parking lot. She holds her stomach and starts moaning loudly "oh, I'm starving I'm so dizzy and weak. I want Burger King!" Oh brother!

We finally get in car- we go to Burger King...and it's a miracle! She feels so much better! Amazing the power of a Whopper Jr and fries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is a toddler! I love her!