Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Me....again!

I have been thinking about a lot of things. Of course mom always seems to be at top of list.

But there are a few other things.,,

1. I want us-my family to get financially fit! We have struggled for so long and still are hurting but I know God will show us the way! I will be reading Dave Ramsey's book.

2. I want to take care of myself. I want to walk and lose weight. Exercise more. I feel less stressed after walking.

3. Dental work. I've had issues for awhile but mom in her violent times broke my teeth twice. I feel so ugly

These may seem selfish and vain. But I so want to take care of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are not selfish or vain - God calls for us to care for our bodies - we are to present ourselves as a living sacrifice.