Wednesday, January 29, 2014

THE GRAMMY'S



I tried to watch it - I lasted two minutes. And from what I understand I missed the opening and the wedding ceremonies.

They did put the Christian artists on air - that is not right - some caught flack for leaving after their acceptance speech - some didn't go.  Now they are criticized for their beliefs.

I don't understand - everything that dishonored God was shown on air - and you can tell by the many posts, articles - many were offended.  But Christian artists were not showed on air.  I guess they (producers and networks) were worried they would offend others.

I pray people will turn to God - give Jesus a chance - I am thinking they would be surprised at how their lives would change. Can you imagine how God would work if some of these main stream artists turned to God and changed their music?

Most of these artists will tell you they started in the church choir....hmmmmm.  Are we letting the world in or pushing God out?  Or both?

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Both. The whole thing is appalling. Thanks for this post!