We did sleep late...mom woke up sweet and was calm most of day. We lounged around....sundowning came at 4:00-and she rearranged furniture...but calmed down. Alzheimer's, I will never understand it. I gave her a late bath followed by a snack and she went to bed soon after.
Sam is spending the night with his best bud, Ryan. Tori did not feel 100% today...she did not go into work. She is too much like her mom...insomnia hits her at times. Steve took a meal and some medicine along with juice to his dad...he has the flu. I intended to make potato soup for him but while mom was sliding furniture across the floor...I became distracted...turned burner up instead of down...and scorched soup does not taste that great. 😬 hopefully he can enjoy the chili I made.
I ask for prayer...I am having severe body aches/joint pain. I don't know if it is from caring for mom and such, typing (carpal tunnel), but it is like I have attacks of pain and fatigue. Right now I am hurting.
I pray this is the year of my mouth makeover. It has to be done. Sam needs to go also.
We spent New Years Eve with friends...home by 10! Good to spend time with them...we talked the whole time! Once home I watched the ball drop in New York and went to bed.
Tomorrow is back to work..praying for renewed focus as we begin a new year and folks are receptive to change-change means growth. I hope I am a good example. I need to be positive. My goal is to improve morale and trust. Two things lacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment