I talked to Lollie's husband yesterday - to see how he was doing. He said living without her is one the hardest things he has ever done.
He has found around the house - notes written by her - on how to do things - where things stood in the process......not because she knew what was happening - as reminders to herself - but she is helping him with the notes - and I can so picture her handwriting.
He told me the sweetest thing....he said "we were married for 51 years - but she has been my friend and playmate since we were both 12." (She died at age 71)
What a testimony of love and marriage.
1 comment:
If only everyone viewed marriage as sacred! I bet they shared beautiful years together! We need to teach our youth about this beautiful gift called marriage. A loving arrangement! Sadly, many are taking it lightly.
Post a Comment