We have not been able to mow...rain. Yard looks horrible and Im about to go nuts! Steve changed the filter and the oil, we plan to wash and clean it up. It was acting up the last time we mowed. Our grass is high..I attempted to weed eat but a rock flew up and hit me in the eye. Sucker still hurts. Then the rain started...so Steve and cleaned out garage and attic..we threw away a lot of stuff and enough appliance and miscellaneous boxes you would think we had an appliance store.
Later Steve and I went to Chilis and the grocery store. Sam watched mom...he took this picture of mom tucking our dog, Barney in...
This morning mom shared her morning coffee time with her babies....
Today I faced tons of laundry... And I have two more loads to take care of.
Praise The Lord for our washer and dryer! I had to wash mom's precious sweater...so she is wearing a sweatshirt. She is cold natured! Here she is after a bath.....
And in all her days she's never painted her fingernails red! Here they are red! She loves them and is quite proud of them. I had so much fun painting them.
And then she and I took a nap...took this one before we both nodded off!
We are still sitting and watching TV, I'm enjoying the quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment