Monday, August 12, 2013

A DAY OF LAUGHTER MOWING, BLEACH AND MORE LAUGHTER!

I have laughed more today than I have in a long time. So grateful for laughter...and a couple of my stories are just too funny not to share!

Our mower is back up and working --Praise the Lord - I was about to go nuts - yard looked like a jungle.  I was trying to be stubborn and ignore it - but could not longer - I was determined it was going to get cut - if it were with tweezers.  W
hen I arrived home from work - I was determined to mow - I hustled in the house - changed - Sam was worn out from football -so he sat in the house with mom. I managed to mow where our yard does not look like a jungle... - trimming and goodness help me, raking needs to be done (I hate raking - maybe the storm that followed - blew some it away) Anyway - I saw the clouds were getting yuck - heard a rumble of thunder - I called Sam out - so he could push mow and help trim. I was weed eating and had him push mowing - the wind picked up - the thunder was louder - I Yelled out "run and mow Sam, run and mow" He didn't listen - he put everything up and it started raining. Chicken! bahahahahaha

Okay - I don't mean to embarrass my mom - but there are some moments in Alzheimer world that are just too darn funny not to share. Let's say she a little...ahem...a lot of gas......she waved her hands in the air.....and then she looked at her baby dolls...and said...."Ya'll quit!" I have never laughed so hard in my life. Too blasted funny. Bahahahahahahahha.
 
Oh, and another reality TV show moment - mom has the habit of flushing things down the commode - doesn't matter what it is - but she just likes to flush! Poor Meleica - had a mess to clean up today after a flooding disaster in the bathroom. And I know it was challenging with mom trying to help her. Thank you Meleicia - We so appreciate all you do!  Now if you know me-the germaphobic me - I had to come home and bleach the whole bathroom and wash everything.  I thought about it all day.  Judy told me I am just like our mother.  Oh well!  Bathroom is clean now! 
 
Another Funny Mom said...."tell the conductor, I want my money back!"
 
Oh, how I have laughed!
 
 

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Laughter is great medicine! Glad you are laughing!