Friday, August 16, 2013

A day off...

Mom slept until 10 today! Whoo hoo! So did I! Yay. I sure felt good and feel good now.

I checked emails for work..then showered and ran errands. Bank, cell phone bill, hair cut, met Steve because he left his wallet at home, a Route 44 Dt. Pepper at happy hour, grocery store and gas in the car.  Tori watched mom for me...she was upset I was gone so long..oh well! Half my time I was driving or waiting in line. The Dr. Pepper was truly down time of about 5 minutes and I love the ladies where I get my haircut. I think my little family forgets I need to do things for myself.  Hmmph!

Came home and just rested in the living room with mom...she literally mopped all day. She was tired.

I plan for tomorrow to be pick up house and semi lazy day. My goal this weekend is to clear out my email box. I've had to be firmer this week with my team. I've done real well on not reacting when my mouth wants to do differently. I wait a day on addressing issues..giving me one day to think about the issue or task at hand.

Have a good night!


1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

I am soooooo happy you had this great day--a day both productive and restful. Those Route 44's are wonders, aren't they, for our state of mind? God bless you, my friend.