Sunday, August 11, 2013

The garbage can.....

You see this spot? (The picture came from mom's house. I have always loved it! And am so blessed to have it in my kitchen!)

Anyway...until mom moved in I kept our garbage can in the utility room.,behind the door unseen. I am OCD about many things and the garbage can is one of them.,I liked it where it could not be seen. But when mom moved in, we had to rearrange house...lock certain rooms to prevent her from playing with...breaking certain things. The utility room being one of them. She would just put ANYTHING in the washer.  Sooo - the garbage can came out and into that spot. For convenience. Ugh. It has  driven me nuts. I have hated it from day one!  Now mom has developed a habit of throwing things out, considering I'm down to three coffee mugs, I'm guessing that's one thing and she would take garbage out which was REALLY driving me nuts. So this morning I moved the garbage can back to it's original spot...I put out a very small garbage can in a corner so she can throw away paper and dust pan stuff. I am excited to have that spot back. Guess, I'm weird. Of course that whole wall got a scrub down.


Now, a new dilemma, with the move of the garbage can...out came the coat rack that used to be in an unassuming corner in the dining room which is now Sam's room. 
 
Right now I put it in the entry way..not too sure about it. I have a feeling it will be moved a few times before I'm satisfied... But truth be known this really the only free spot....


I will really have to think about it. Ha!

No comments: