I cleaned part of the house last night after we arrived home from shopping. I just went through my closet and dresser ... Two bags headed to Goodwill. I am about to clean our room. It needs it. I gotta get Steve out for a bit so I can move things.
This afternoon after all of us snoozing..I went to grocery store...it was packed... I was so stressed! Steve sat with mom so I could get out...I enjoyed Happy Hour at Sonic. 😄
We ate sandwiches for dinner. Mom not too pleased...but she ate a hot breakfast and lunch...so she survived. 😁
Tons of laundry! How does that happen? We wash everyday!! I think elves come in at night and mess up clothes and towels
Overall mom had a good day. She was calm. She mopped for a little bit...puttered in her room. Grateful for that!
Tori is working and Sam is at his friends.
Is it selfish to enjoy normal?
1 comment:
No, it is not selfish to enjoy normal, and there is a great feeling about getting things accomplished. I am having computer problems and am on hubby's. WIll be in touch soon.
Post a Comment