Steve and I met right after work and got busy. $10 jeans at Old Navy! Whoo hoo! And shirts 97 cents and up. I zeroed in on clearance fast. I was so excited. Then next door at Rack Room shoes it was BOGO 50%...we had already bought tennis shoes but Sam asked for some "dress" shoes for his khakis. Soooo with a coupon I found I was able to get him and Steve a pair of shoes for literally the price of one pair! (Sam and I went Tuesday he tried on clothes to give me size and style ideas)
We ate dinner at Jim and Nicks - I spilled my tea..so I looked like I wet my pants. Bahaha.
Then to Kohls found belts and polo style shirts on clearance!
So glad we finished and so blessed with God's provision.
Oh, on Tuesday when we went on our trial run at Old Navy...took this pic of mannequins...do you see what's wrong? Ha ha!

1 comment:
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny.
Post a Comment