Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sigh......

Mom just laid down. 

She never stopped today. She has been walking - walking - walking around this house since 5:00 AM. 

Whew. 

The change of scenery did  help. As did the Legos we played with when we arrived home.  I did not have much time for housework this weekend - I am going to freshen up the house before bed.  I had to wash a lot of her clothes, socks and undergarments - she had mixed up dirty, wet stuff with all the clean - I couldn't tell what was what.  It was one way to get clothes sorted. 

Sam has football tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment - check up.  I am going to mention my headaches.  Don't know if it will do any good - this is my yearly check up for girlie stuff.   I am moving into new office area - my sister, Judy - has been hired to assist in customer service - so I will be training her. 

I must admit - I am tired and very discouraged.  Feelings of failure are just pouring over my head....

Their dad has a job - I received legal notice - child support will be deducted  - bet he quits.

Much on my mind.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Remember,remember, remember: the fatigue magnifies that discouragement. You need several nights of restful sleep. God bless and keep you all. Thanks for the forwards on email.
J