Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday stuff....

Mom slept all night...I was very restless due to lawnmower fall. But I enjoyed not getting up and down.

I treated us to donuts this morning. Beating baseball moms and yard sale folks..I managed to get chocolate and glazed....then went to Dollar General to get laundry pods -and such. All before 8:00.  Mom loved her donut and coffee.

I swept off porches and set up a kiddie pool for dogs. At first they were not to sure ...now Barney loves it. I just saw him jumping up and down like a yo yo. Kylee still not sure.

Right now I am being lazy..I need to go to grocery shop and pick up house. That can wait.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Donuts will one day be discovered to cure the common cold, end international strife and maybe balance the Federal budget. YAY!