Saturday, June 01, 2013

186

Is the number of emails I received yesterday. My goal before hitting the pillow last night, was to answer and respond to all of them. 

I am grateful to be able to work from home.  After mom went to bed, I parked myself in my recliner and accomplished my goal. Whoo hoo! Then I went back through deleted and sent to make sure I was satisfied. Today I have a few things work wise to take care of, I wanted my eyes to be fresh before I answered. 

I am working on ideas to handle email and call volume. I definitely want our customers taken care of and I do not want a single one falling through the cracks. 

But right now..I'm going to read God's word and catch up on some devotionals. 
Without His word, His presence, and prayer, I sooooo flounder. 

No comments: