Monday, June 17, 2013

686

I saw a hill side with similar crosses today.  686 of them in fact.  686 Abortions in Memphis and Shelby county the month of May.    This number stood out to be because I went for my yearly check up and I saw expectant mothers, posters of babies, advertisements for 4D Ultrasounds - done at the age of many abortions - I was just sick.

686 little ones who could have had names like Mary, Josh, Beth, Johnny, Valerie, Tommy, Vanessa,.......

686 little ones who could have grown up to be teachers, pastors, store clerks, truck drivers, neighbors.....

686 little ones who will never have a first day of school, a sleep over, make mud pies... and put bugs in jars...

God, forgive us for allowing it to happen.



1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Like civilizations of old, we sacrifice our babies to the gods--they are different gods now than then--now we serve the god of self. That's the bottom line. I have a harder heart toward the doctors who do these things and the media that protect them than the women who have once again been fooled by the serpent's lies.