Don't step in the pet poo!
Two days in a row now, I have stepped in Pet Poo. UGHHHHHHHH. Gross gross.
First time - yesterday - picking up my son at the baby sitter's house -she has a puppy of sorts - he is not completely house broken. UGGH
Second time - today - we have a stray kitten - who went potty right by car door- did not notice - until I was down the road - then it was on my brake pedal, gas, etc. UGGHHHHHHHH
I am slightly germ-a-phobic. I shudder at all the germs around us - it doesn't consume me - but I do try to avoid them if at all possible. Imagining all the germs in my car and on my shoe, I can' t think, so I make a stop at the dollar store. I buy bleach wipes, hand sanitizer, Lysol and paper towels. I am sure I looked like an idiot in the parking lot cleaning everything up. I run back into the store - wash my hands in their restroom with very hot water, followed by my hand sanitizer. The whole time, I want to run back home and take a bath.
I get to work, I wash my hands again.
I still want a bath.
What did I learn? Poo me once, poo we twice, but poo me thrice? I don't think so.
(well, I hope not)
1 comment:
Running out to the kitchen and getting a tissue and wiping up a poo that Janet just did LMFAO......
We have a poo alert in the garden every morning before the minded nippers go out there to play.... we do a 'Janet check' lol
I DONT DO DOG POO I have been known to throw away a pair of kids shoes cos of dog poo.......
xx
Post a Comment