Thursday, June 07, 2007

The different degrees of friendship....

I have written about my different friends - guys and gals....

I have two guy friends - I am close to both, the friendships are different. They are different. They don't even know each other.

I have gone to a movie with each of them at different times. We always pay our own way. But here is my thought.

Of the two....one I could share the same coke with - we've known each other that long. The other wouldn't even dream of it and I don't think I could do it. (weird I know)

Of the two...one likes to to see movies like Rent, Chicago, and Dreamgirls and understand why I cry. The other would not understand why I even like those movies but likes the same baseball and sports movies that I do.

Of the two....one insists on scary movies...and doesn't understand completely why I don't like them. The other would not watch one with me in the same room-because he knows how I am - and will tell me "Beck, you won't like it".


This is probably not very interesting to you...but it is going through my mind today.

No comments: