Sunday, June 10, 2007

A dangerous mood....

That is what I am in. I read this in a book "be careful my friend, she is in a dangerous mood..."
Hmmmm..

I guess that is what kind of mood I am in.

I was "somewhat" told today by a friend,(and I am leaving out a whole lot of conversation...because it would probably bore you) who shall remain nameless, "......that Becky you are intelligent, and it is possible you intimidate men...that is why they don't ask you out...blah, blah, blah."

Next my friend tried to soften it up.. "They may be afraid of rejection...blah, blah"

Okay, I am much too old to playing games, this is not study hall and we are not passing notes back and forth. But I am also too old fashioned to ask a guy out, I am not programmed that way.

So let's just quit the dancing....and the note passing.

I am in a mood....

No comments: